Need more support?

Sheffield Community Support Worker Service

Telephone our Central Referral Hub on 0114 205 712 or email

If you need advice about any of the following then contact a community support worker:

  • Debt and money advice
  • Social activities.
  • Health Trainer
  • Physical activity
  • Healthy eating
  • Employment support
  • Housing support

Community Support Workers are employed by the council and located in communities. They have a wealth of knowledge about "whats going on" in your area and can cover all types of appropriate support services .


You can refer yourself or you can refer someone you know, but you must have their permission. If you are referring someone else, please also give your own contact details. Telephone our Central Referral Hub on 0114 205 7120.


You will be contacted by telephone by your local Community Support Worker. They will arrange with you when to meet – either in your own home, a GP surgery or another convenient location - to discuss the help you need.