Why is being more active important?
Globally, 1 in 4 adults are not active enough.
Regular exercise has many health benefits for people with musculoskeletal conditions.
Moving more can:
- help you sleep better
- lower stress levels
- improve overall health and fitness
- improve or maintain the density of your bones
- improve your balance
- ease your joint pain and stiffness
- aid joint lubrication and nourishment
- improve flexibility and posture
For more information and useful resources, please visit Move More Sheffield.